Offering a combination of
- 98 suites in 2 & 3 storey apt bldgs.
- 54 ground level private access suites with outside yard space
- 2 four-plexes, each with 4 suites, private access to outside
- 2 ground floor apt bldgs., each with 8 suites
- Eligibility 65+ yrs of age
- Rent based on 30% of gross household income
- No Pets
- No Smoking
Southridge Estates 4004-57 Avenue
Padua Place 2710-56 Avenue
Valley Manor 410, 2nd St South
Knox Manor 5501-47 Street
Fellowship Village 5201-42 Street
David Thompson Manor 400, 2nd St. South
Alberta Rose Manor 4937-52 Avenue
Family units are a combination of 2- & 3-bedroom townhouses, duplexes and houses, all with private attached yards
Eligibility: Must have dependents under the age of 18, with fulltime custody
Rent based on 30% of gross household income
RENT ASSISTANCE BENEFIT
The Government of Alberta has redesigned its Rent Supplement Program to meet the needs of more Albertans, including working families and those most in need.
Starting April 1, we are accepting applications for the Rent Assistance Benefit. Formerly, the Direct to Tenant Rent Supplement, this long-term benefit will continue to subsidize low income Albertans.
For more information visit www.alberta.ca or click here to learn how to apply.